Categories
Uncategorized

Innterview

Scripted Interviews 

Good afternoon to my fellow authors. I have brought you all here to discuss a very serious topic that I hold dear to me. Today we are here to discuss the current issue that I believe is very much overlooked in modern day society. That issue is men’s mental health. Today I will be asking a series of questions and you all will have the opportunity to answer them to the best of your abilities and as honestly as possible since you’re all specialists in the matter. First off let me list the questions so that you can choose which ones to fully answer.

Do you feel as though Mental Health for men has been overlooked?

Do you believe that the more men’s mental health is neglected the more alone men will feel?

What can we do to address this current issue?

Dr. Goodman You can answer first with any question that you would like.

Thank you very much Mr. I’d gladly like to answer in order of the questions as stated so first of all I do believe that mental health has been overlooked as a whole for men because we live in a modern society where men are supposed to be viewed as strong and learn to really deal with their emotions. As for men’s mental health being neglected I have done research and found that women’s mental health is valued more today than mens.

Dr. Pinkman that’s all I have to conclude you can jump in when you’re ready 

Okay thank you Dr. Goodman I will answer the last question too the best of my ability. The way we can fix this is by working on facing the issue that’s men’s mental health so that we can have a better future for not just men but everyone. But thats enough talk from me time to pass it on to professor white.

Thank you DR.Pinkman I Will gladly build on your statement I believe that Men’s mental health should be addressed because it allows for people to grow as whole.